Precision machining for the aircraft industry
Our extensively equipped machine shop allows us to offer precision machining of aircraft components, along with a rapid turn-round time without compromising quality.
All our machine operators are fully skilled and dedicated engineers, providing customers with a wealth of experience gained within the Aerospace Industry.
All required activities are carried out in accordance with manufacturers’ manuals and the regulatory authorities’ requirements.
- Turning – 22.0″ dia x 60″ b.c. & 30″ dia x 12″max.
- CNC Hardinge model Talent 6/45-SV
- Milling – X=56.0″ Y=18.0″ Z=18.0″
- Cylindrical Grinding – 32″dia x 98″ b.c.
- Internal Grinding – up to 54″ deep
- Jig Boring – X=50.0″ Y=37.0″ Z=40.0″
- Jig Grinding – X=18.0″ Y=11.0″ Z=3.50″
- Vertical Honing – 14.0″ dia x 36.0″ deep
- Wire Erosion – X=27.0″ Y=20.0″ Z=7.50″ max 250kg
- EDM Plunge – X=22.0″ Y=14.0″
- NDT – FPI & Magnetic Particle
- CMM LK Granite 80 – X=36.0″ Y=48.0″ Z=20.0″
- Welding- BCAR A8-10
- Shot peening
- Electro-static Paint Spraying
- Electro Plating (Brush)